Let me help you create SaaS content that attracts, converts and retains customers.
Hi, I'm Stephen Jeske! I teach SaaS founders and marketers how to create and promote content to gain traction, win customers and turn them into raving fans.
Is this you?
Whether you’re a founder or not, marketing is one of the hats you wear in your B2B SaaS startup.
But maybe you…
- Need a little help generating industry visibility using your blog.
- Have no clue how to grow your SaaS business through content marketing.
- Feel overwhelmed by all the generic content marketing "advice" currently out there.
No matter where you are in your startup journey, you want your SaaS company to grow like there’s no tomorrow.
And you’re ready to do whatever it takes.
But when it comes to the content part, you just don’t know how to turn your vision into reality. You’re shrouded by a fog of uncertainty.
Trust me. I’ve been there, done that.
This is what I believe
When it comes to growing your B2B SaaS with content, I have three core beliefs…
- Audience first. Focusing on your users is how you’ve achieved product/market fit, so do it with your content as well. I’ll show you how.
- Content second. Great content is just the beginning; it’s the price you pay to play. And I’m here to help you bring it to life, even if you hate writing.
- Marketing third. Content is useless if no one sees it. So I’m determined to show you the tools and techniques that will help you gain traction.
I’m here to help you grow your B2B SaaS with content marketing.
I’ve spent nearly the past decade helping companies of all sizes achieve success through content.
I run content over at CanIRank where I’ve helped double their organic search traffic over the last year.
As editor of the weekly curated newsletter Growth Hacking Digest, I regularly spend numerous hours keeping myself up-to-date on what growth marketing tactics really help move the needle.
And I also write.
You may have seen me in
Sign up and get content tailored for you
Over time I’ll get to learn more about you and deliver content that truly makes a difference.